Print Scale 32-025
Manufacturer: Print Scale Decals (Ukraine)
Material: Decal Sheet
Condition: New in Box
1. I-153 Unit: 1st AE, 71st IAP, 61st AB, VVS KBF. Serial: 50. Pilot - Deputy commander of 1st Sqn Maj.Lt.Alexsandr Gerasimovich Baturin, won 9 wins+13, Bychye Pole, Soviet Union, Summer 1942.
2. I-153. Unit: 123rd IAP, 10th SAD. Serial: 2. This aircraft was captured by German troops at Bobruisk airfield in July 1941.
3. I-153. Unit: 3rd AE, 32nd IAP, VVS of the Black Sea Fleet. Serial: 3/3. Sevastopol', June 1941.
4. I-153. Unit: 71st IAP, VVS KBF. Serial: 24. Pilot - Captain Soloviev Konstantin. Vladimirovich. Spring 1942.
5. I-153. Serial: 12. This aircraft took part into action at Finnish front in June 1941. After forced landing it was captured by Finns and repaired. It was used by FAF as VH-19 (IT-19) till February 1945.
6. I-153 ¹88 August 1942 Lieutenant B.V. Yakushev. Number of air victories6 + 2, as part of the regiment on the I-153 1.
7. I-153. Serial: 9. 42 IAP Vilnius Typical camouflage of 1939-1940.
8. I-153 M-62. 127 iap A. Borisov, photos of a late plane captured by Germans during Operation Barbarossa
We have lowest worldwide shipping. And it's totally simple.
|Order weight up to 0.25kg or 0.55lb||$8.90|
|Order weight up to 0.5kg or 1.1lb||$13.95|
|Order weight over 0.5kg or 1.1lb||$19.99|
|Order total over $150||FREE|
|Order total over $150 to Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Chile, Peru, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand||$19.99|
Shipping to some countries not qualifies for free shipping option but cost not over than $19.99 for any sized order. Sorry for that, your location is too far.
- Stock: 5
- Model: PRS32-025
- Weight: 0.02lb
- DATE ADDED: 06/05/2020